Small Business Emergency Fund
The purpose of this program is to offer assistance to businesses within the City of Lacombe who are the victims of vandalism and facing a potential loss of business.
Who can use this program?
- Any active Echo Energy or Placemaker Business
- Each business may only apply once in a calendar year
How much funding is available to a business?
- Fund Maximum of $5000/year
- $1000 – $3000 available per claim
- $500 gift from Echo and the remainder as an interest-free loan to be repaid within 90 days
What type of act qualifies for funding?
- Acts of Vandalism
- Damage to Property
- Loss of Business Days
To be eligible an applicant must include a:
- Police Report File Number
- Proof of Valid Insurance
- Copy of Invoice / Receipts within 24 business hours (i.e. Business owner opts to fix the issue themselves by purchasing materials from the hardware store)
Applicants will be required to submit the required information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at Lacombe City Hall, 5432-56th Ave Lacombe AB, T4L 1E9.